Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hot Wheels


I cant remember if this sketch actually was pitched to Hot Wheels, might of been shot down prior to pitching because of potential costs for the product- but the thing I loved about Hot Wheels while I was a kid, and even now, is creating a cinematic view of the car, like my eye is the camera along side the driver side window, or next to the wheels, or over the hood as you do crazy stunts and Hot Wheels maneuvers!
My idea was to have an articulated arm and on one end put a tiny car mount with an adjustable camera, the camera is tethered to your mobile device which serves as the display and simple editing bay where youd create images or movies and upload them to the rest of the Hot Wheels community. You could add some stickers of flames or whatever, maybe even some simple effects. Ahh I still think this is a good idea actually- digital cameras are getting cheaper everyday, and Im sure Ive seen arms like this before- 

No comments: